Let's get started. First you will need to log into Duo. You will need to set the following options:
- Go to Dashboard> Applications and add an application to the account. Use the Generic Service provider option with SAML selected.
- Enter the URL of your status page/sso/saml as shown in the example below. If you are using a cname, we recommend using the cname/sso/saml in these fields.
- Set up NameID format and attribute using the emailAddress format and Email Address attribute as shown below
- Select SHA256 for the Signature algorithm and check the boxes for sign response and sign assertion
Scroll to the bottom of the page and save.
In a new tab or window log into your StatusCast admin portal. Navigate to the Integrations section by clicking Settings > Integrations. Under the SSO card select the Install option. (https://[yourapp].status.page/admin/integrations/sso)
To complete the integration select the role you want to assign users first. You can assign user roles to allow permissions to view or access specific component data. You should go through this process for each role you will be using Okta for authentication in Statuscast
- Use the dropdown menu to choose Azure as the SSO provider (we'll be adding a Duo drop-down option soon, but the settings are the same)
- Enter your App ID for Statuscast found in Duo
- Enter the SSO Target URL unique the Duo App which you can find in the setup instructions labeled as your Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL.
- Optionally, you can add a Group Attribute (see Groups Attribute for details)
- Paste a copy of your X.509 Certificate into appropriate field in StatusCast.
- Select Install to save your configuration.
Now your Duo integration is complete and the users you granted access to can sign into StatusCast using their SSO credentials.
The URL paths for each of the roles are listed below:
Subscriber > https://[yourapp]status.page/login
Manager > https://[yourapp]status.page/login/manager
Administrator > https://[yourapp]status.page/login/admin
Company Administrator > https://[yourapp]status.page/login/companyadministrator
Updated 4 months ago