- Navigate to your StatusCast admin portal.
- Click on Settings then Integrations.
- Click Install on the Microsoft Teams integration card.
- Open the Teams Integration and click Install
- You will be prompted to log into your Microsoft Account. Note that a Teams administrator will need to grant access to StatusCast's integration.
- After granting permission to StatusCast you will be routed back to the integration setup in your account with the following options:
|Incident Notification Team
|Select the team that you want StatusCast to communicate with
|Incident Notification Channel
|Select the specific channel within your team that notifications should be sent to.
|Enable incidents to be managed from Microsoft Teams
|Allow end-users in teams to submit updates and closures through Teams directly.
- Click Install and finish.
Now when you create an incident in StausCast the Microsoft Teams option will be available as a notification channel, check that anytime you want the notification to be delivered to the channel that you selected
Once published your notification should appear in your teams channel
Updated about 1 year ago