In a new tab or window log into your StatusCast admin portal. Navigate to the Integrations section by clicking Settings > Integrations. Under the SSO card select the Install option. (https://[yourapp].status.page/admin/integrations/sso)
To complete the integration select the role you want to assign users first. You can assign user roles to allow permissions to view or access specific component data. You should go through this process for each role you will be using SAML for authentication in Statuscast
- Use the dropdown menu to choose SAML 2.0 as the SSO provider
- Enter the SSO Target URL unique the Duo App which you can find in the setup instructions labeled as your Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL.
- Optionally, you can add a Group Attribute (see Groups Attribute for details)
- Paste a copy of your X.509 Certificate into appropriate field in StatusCast.
- Select Install to save your configuration.
Now your SAML 2.0 integration is complete and the users you granted access to can sign into StatusCast using their SSO credentials.
The URL paths for each of the roles are listed below:
Subscriber > https://[yourapp].status.page/login
Employee > https://[yourapp].status.page/login/employee
Manager > https://[yourapp].status.page/login/manager
Administrator > https://[yourapp].status.page/login/admin
Company Administrator > https://[yourapp].status.page/login/companyadmin
Updated 7 months ago